Read the Latest about Grey Market issues
Since we first started our blog in 2021, our vision has been to support readers with all the latest Grey Market information. Sensing that there is an overwhelming amount of news online to this complex issue that is not always clear or comprehensive, we launched Counter Diversion with the commitment to helping people understand and address Grey Market issues. Regardless of how large your company is, Counter Diversion is here to help you stay fully informed through updates and analyses from our unique Grey Market perspective. We are committed to helping you protect your Brand.
Counter Diversion has been writing about the importance of protecting product values and brand equity while battling the Grey Market as the retail landscape has become reliant on digital retail. Here are some key points from our blog posts on the subject:
1. Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces have created a new retail landscape where brand equity is more important than ever before.
2. Brand health is essential to the success of any company, and Amazon, eBay and other Marketplaces have made it easier for consumers to find and sell Grey Market products.
3. Amazon and eBay are not the only online retailers who sell Grey Market products; many other online retailers do as well.
4. There are ways to protect your brand equity from the Grey Market, but it requires work, expertise and vigilance.
5. The best way to protect your brand equity is to be proactive and stay informed about the latest developments in the world of digital retail.
For all of the latest news and opinions, follow the Counter Diversion Blog or sign up for a Free Consultation.
Counter Diversion is a boutique SaaS company - we don't have marketing and we don't use high-pressure sales tactics. Our goal is to have solid, honest conversations about the issues at hand and then either recommend our service or another one that is a better fit for your needs. If you'd like to engage in that type of discussion or have general questions about this issue, please schedule a free consultation.